Big Stitch Mini Quilt Class, May 1
Big Stitch Quilting is a great way to incorporate texture, pattern and make use of fabric scraps. In this class you will learn simple techniques to make a mini quilt from prepping the layers, stitching and finishing. Throughout class we will create a small composition and quilt together. The optional class kit (detailed below) contains upcycled fabric pieces and I encourage you to use scraps and remnants if you're supplying your own materials.
Class is held via Zoom and the private class login will be shared 48 hrs before class. Please double check your email is correct at checkout.
- Sat. May 1, 2- 5 pm EST
- Three hours of instruction
- Materials list
- Class recording for future reference
- Optional Class Kit with materials sent to you for your convenience. Free domestic shipping.
- Follow up email with additional resources/links mentioned in class
- Clover Fabric Pencil
- Olympus Sashiko Needles
- Olympus Sashiko Thread
- Saftey pins
- Various upcycled fabrics sustainably sourced from a textile recycler & saved from landfill.
- Quilt batting approx. 8x8 inches
- Please note I'm limiting the number of participants, so there are no refunds for missing class.