MR Pattern Club 2022
MR Pattern Club 2022
MR Pattern Club is a bimonthly stitch kit using sustainable materials and thoughtful packaging. Inspired by my my love of stitching and snail mail MRPC is my creative passion project featuring bold, original patterns silkscreened on upcycled fabrics. If you're into snail mail surprises, stitching, sustainable textiles and beautiful patterns you'll love MR PATTERN CLUB!
Every other month you will receive a package with a new stitching pattern, thread and note. You will also receive a private newsletter with club news- like meet ups, guest speakers, pattern PDF and instructions.
The 2022 Club will feature six new patterns printed on materials saved from landfill. I hunt for the best materials and use high quality fabrics. The content and color of the fabrics may vary due to the nature of working with upcycled materials.
PLEASE NOTE: Listing images show a range of past years samplers as an example. You will receive all new patterns!
The patterns are created in a dashed line for the most flexibility and can be stitched in a variety of ways. The silk screened lines are permanent, so dashed lines allow for sashiko-inspired stitching as well as hooped stitching. It's always exciting to see the creativity club members bring to their projects!
There are a limited number of spots and the sign up period will end in February or until spots are filled.
What do MR Pattern Club Members get?
Welcome packet with bonus mini pattern and pattern club info.
6 original silk screened 14x14" patterns. One pattern mailed bimonthly starting in Feb. Printed locally in NY by another one-woman small business, Better Than Jam.
- Mailed in a recycled manila envelope via USPS First Class Mail. Shipping is included in the cost of Pattern Club for domestic shipping.* See below about International Mail restrictions.
- Thread curated to compliment your pattern. At least one skein delivered with each pattern.
- Bimonthly virtual meetup/stitch along. This is our place to ask questions, share projects and create community. Look out for special Guest Artist Speakers!
- Full size pattern PDF for use in your personal projects.
- Detailed, easy to follow instructions delivered as a PDF.
- Private newsletter sharing PDF materials (pattern/instructions), news, events and inspiration.
I aim to get patterns out within the first week of the bimonthly schedule, but bear with me. I'm sourcing upcycled materials and it's just me preparing packages.
- Pattern 1 Feb./March + Welcome Packet
- Pattern 2 April/May
- Pattern 3 June/July
- Pattern 4 - August/September
- Pattern 5 - October/November
- Pattern 6- December
*International Mail Restrictions
Due to Covid related mail restrictions international mail is limited to Canada only at this time. International mail will be sent via USPS letter, no tracking will be available with this option. Please email to check availability in your country- email@example.com
What does upcycled mean?
Fabrics come from a variety of sources- textile recyclers, secondhand and commercial retailers specializing in deadstock fabrics and designer remnants.
What will I need to participate?
- Needles (I love Olympus Sashiko Needles, but embroidery needles work too!)
- Embroidery hoop. I don't use one for the running stitching, but I'd love to see you go crazy with embroidery stitches. Depends on your preferred stitch style.
Can I purchase this as a gift?
Yes, so kind! Make sure to use the recipient's address at checkout. Happy to add a gift note too, with the first shipment. Just leave a note during the check out process.
Can I purchase multiple quantities?
Yes if you are purchasing as a gift and for yourself. Please leave a note at check out with both addresses or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org