Zodiac Constellation Embroidery Class, May 9 1-3 pm EST
Stitch up your own custom Zodiac Embroidery piece. I'll share options for a hooped piece, a pin and adding these patterns to home decor, like a tote or pillow.
I'll share several methods for transferring a pattern, a handful of embroidery stitches, how to add sequins and beads for additional sparkle & dimension, as well as adapt the PDF pattern to all kinds of future projects.
Class will be limited to 15 participants, so we will have time for individual questions and feedback.
PLEASE USE YOUR CURRENT EMAIL at checkout and double check it's correct.
WHAT COMES WITH CLASS:
- PDF with written instructions
- PDF pattern with all 12 zodiac constellations in various sizes
- 2 hour class via zoom, May 9, 1-3pm EST
- Full material list emailed with 24 hours of purchase
- Emailed zoom meeting link
- Follow up email with additional resources/links mentioned in class
- Recorded class for follow up reference
The required materials are minimal for this class. You will need:
- Printer to print our pattern
- Embroidery hoop (3- 6" hoop works)
- 7" square non-stretch, woven fabric (cotton, linen, denim, canvas)
- Mark making tool (transfer paper, or water soluble pen/pencil, chalk, tailors chalk)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Optional- beads, sequins, pin back or safety pin
For each online class I'm teaching during April I'm choosing a charity to donate $2 of each ticket sold.