Have you pre-ordered Make + Mend yet? Yep, awsome! I've got a gift for you! Nope, well get on it! Not only are pre-orders sold at a discounted price they really help authors, like me. When you pre-order a book it lets bookstores and other retailers know, hey, people want this book. This means they stock more copies and that gives more people the opportunity to see and buy the book.
Pre-orders also count toward the first weeks sales of the book, which is a big deal for people who want to get on the best sellers list. I'd love that, but I'm not
Pre-orders help so much, so this gift package is just a small way to say thank you! The PDF package includes:
- Two bonus projects: Easy Denim Patch & Double Sided Trivet
- I had more ideas than there was space in the book, so I wanted to share some favorite utilitarian and beautiful projects- one a mending project and one a making project, just like the books theme, Mend and Make.
- Early release of the books sashiko patterns and templates.
- The book features patterns on a smaller scale to fit in the book & this PDF has full size reproductions sized to print on your home printer.
- Bonus sashiko motif pattern.
- I loved stitching this one & it's also interesting because it's a collage of bits from all the sashiko patterns featured in the book.
To claim your gift simply pre-order from your favorite book retailer in any format - hardcover or ebook. Enter receipt confirmation here & download your PDF package. Easy! Let me know if you give it a go!