Hand Stitches for Mending Virtual Class April 10
April class is sold out- next session is May 8, 2-4pm EST
Not all rips and tears are the same, so your approach will need to change based on the material, scale and site of the damage. This class will give you a good foundation for knowing when to apply certain stitches and how. I'll demonstrate a handful of useful hand stitching techniques from visible to invisible mending, show examples of mended garments and share my tips and tricks for long-lasting, strong, and functional repairs.
Class is held via Zoom and the private class login will be shared 48hrs before class. Please double check your email is correct at checkout.
- Sat. April 10, 2- 4 pm EST
- Two hours of instruction
- Materials list
- Class recording for future reference
- Optional Class Kit with materials sent to you for your convenience. Free domestic shipping.
- Follow up email with additional resources/links mentioned in class
- Pre-printed Class Sampler
- Embroidery Hoop
- Clover Embroidery Needles
- Embroidery Floss
- Clover Fabric Pencil
- Sewing Pins
- Please note I'm limiting the number of participants, so there are no refunds for missing class.